found these headbands via style me pretty and im over the moon.
it so funny before my wedding and during the planning i hardly looked at blogs and was at a loss of where to go for ideas (i mostly just pulled it out of the back of my brain somewhere and relied on etsy)
but now i delve into wedding photographers websites am subscribed to dozen of wedding blogs and peruse all the newest ideas.
pretty funny as wedding planning totally stressed me out and i hardly enjoyed it (could it be that i was getting married in only two months.....hmmmmm.......)
as i told sam last night - im obsessed with getting married.




i wanted an vintage style veil so so so bad but i couldn't find one i liked that looked right on me. im happy with the way my look turned out though. I think the veil might have ruined it.



I know I commented on the last post ALSO, but I love this post too!!!!
ReplyDeleteSrsly.