Monday, October 12, 2009

7 Year Itch


More like 2 year itch. We're getting antsy.


image: my own. cinque terre 2006

2 comments:

  1. Okay, A) GORGEOUS!!! I WANT TO LIVE WHEREVER THIS IS. NEXT DOOR TO YOU.
    B) I don't know where your Frenemies post went, but I just have to tell you I really appreciated it. I have had very similar experiences with college roommates (who I thought were BFFs, asked to be bridesmaids then when I kept bugging them to go for measurements they FINALLY fessed up that they weren't coming. Weeks before the wedding.) and even friends since. I had a really really good single friend from my old job who I would hang with tons while we worked together and after I had Avery and everything. Then she started dating a dude, got engaged and married to him, and poof. I disappear. She wouldn't even return my texts. She just got a boyfriend (which I remember- when you fall in love you kinda forget other people exist. But really, how hard is it to return a text?) and didn't want to talk to me or something.

    ...wow... sorry to unload that! haha. I just know how you feel and I'm sorry and I haven't told anyone but Klayton about this and wow... just came out. But I think you're amazing and are a friend worth having. Thanks for blogging. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUST SELL YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY. GORGEOUS!!!

    ps. i'd love to travel with you some day!

    ReplyDelete