
somewhat accidental makeover.
i dyed my hair about a shade and half darker than my natural so it will fade to my natural color. before it just went back super light because of the white hair underneath.
how does gwen do it?
i did leave one little strand of blonde though
incidentally - we liiiike it
oh yeah - after bragging my entire life about my 20/20 vision (stupid. isn't that like bragging if you're tall) i now have a bespectacled face.
sam was suspicious of my eyesite so i went in for an exam and bam my vision was way off
accidental. makeover.
I am L-O-V-I-N-G it all. Your hair looks gorg. I was definitely getting worried about all the bleach pouring on your head!!! Your poor scalp! And glasses are cool. Well, I don't know since I have 20/20 vision. TO be honest, I've never had a legit eye exam. Just the, cover one eye and read the letters kind of a thing. Loving you and your married self.
ReplyDeleteMaaaakeovvver! fun.
ReplyDeleteyou look beautiful as usual! i like the blonde streak. coolness