Last saturday we went to Salt Lake City to see the lights on Temple Square for Christmas. The only other time I have seen temple square during Christmas time was when I was too little to remember.
It was so beautiful lights and nativities everywhere you looked. There were so many people, it was crazy. And right in the middle of all of it was the gorgeous salt lake temple with its huge spires.
To learn more about the Salt Lake Temple go HERE.
It was so beautiful lights and nativities everywhere you looked. There were so many people, it was crazy. And right in the middle of all of it was the gorgeous salt lake temple with its huge spires.
To learn more about the Salt Lake Temple go HERE.
To learn more about temples in general go HERE.










I don't think I've ever seen the lights at Temple Square. Lame-o I know. We live close now but I don't want to drive in this nasty weather unless I have to!!! Those pics are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteyou no call me! grrrrrrrrrr..........
ReplyDeleteYou are so kidding me. I came THIS close to going that night. THIS close, I tell you.
ReplyDeleteSomeday, we'll live in the same city again. And next time, we're going to be friends fo realz yo.