Sunday, January 24, 2010

future

i am --

excited for the future. what does it hold? hopefully much money saved
many goals accomplished hopefully higher degrees better health lots of
joy and service

don't you wish you could look through the keyhole to the future of
your life?

i've learned that wishes come true when they are changed into goals
and fueled by hard work. a motto i hope to
live by

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Ryan and I spent last night in bed talking about the future. Now that we have a law school acceptance to somewhere we Want to go, we're definitely talking about life. It's crazy that Brinley is here, we're moving from Rexburg in April, and then on to somewhere else in August. WHOA life happens fast. I am most excited for 2013 when Ryan finishes school and we'll be employed with a SALARY joy...and start saving for a house. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete