Wednesday, January 27, 2010

o fish

its official. sam and i are headed up north to spend valentines day at my parents cabin for a glorious 8 days.

things we are looking forward to:

road trip!!

drives to canada and washington, lots of rest, the HOT TUB, movies, time to actually try new recipes and cooking in a pimped out kitchen, valentines day dinner downtown, knocking out a lot of my correspondence, nice walks, hanging at the resort, staying in to watch movies.

much. needed. vacay.


im this excited:



to see how fun coeur d'alene is go: here here here


1 comment:

  1. This sounds blissful to me! I love that you are going to try out some new recipes. I just tried the most wonderful beef stroganoff off of foodnetwork.com. My man loved it and I'm still dreaming about it. Let me know if you'd like the link.

    ReplyDelete