to get around that. We got bunny ears for the bedroom so we get a few
channels out of that. But for the family room sam had a different idea.
We used some Christmas gift cards to get apple tv. I
highly recommend it. We can burn all of our DVDs to it and watch
anything you buy off the iTunes store. That means we can access all
our music podcasts and pictures through our tv. You can even make
watch slideshows of your pictures to your playlists. Other features we
like is watching YouTube videos and movie trailers.
Samuel also figured out how to hook up the laptop to the tv so now
anything online we can watch on the big screen. (thank you hulu)
Right now we are starting this season of 24. I've been off 24 since
college but I heard it's based at the UN this year so were watching it
again. Also project runway and this season of the office yeah for free
tv!

Livi, I adore your blog baby. Adore it...
ReplyDeleteYou've got STYLE and i love it... keep it up.. .I'll follow you anywhere!