SO, work is really slow in the summer and I need some blogs that I can look at daily.
Besides friends and family I just can't seem to find any that stimulate my mind
(sorry Seriously So Blessed, A little Sussy, and Nie Nie just don't do it for me)
What are your suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
Besides friends and family I just can't seem to find any that stimulate my mind
(sorry Seriously So Blessed, A little Sussy, and Nie Nie just don't do it for me)
What are your suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
You can check mine out - it's going to be all things art - and I KNOW you dig on art. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mondofineart.com/blog/
Should be up in the next few days... stay tuned.
PS - LOVE seeing you so happy being in LOVE. You deserve the best, Liv. xo
Kristine's suggestion is GREAT - This I Believe is phenomenal.
ReplyDeleteAlso love this one, Liv...think you will too: http://bread-and-honey.blogspot.com/