
SO, I saw a list of "low tech pleasures" on this blog. Thought I'd make my own list:
- laughing with my husband
- sparklers
- jumping into bed after shaving my legs
- reading Alice in Wonderland again with my husband
- taking photographs
- going over to my parents house when everyone is there
- sunday dinner at the in laws
- swimming
- smores
- hummus and felafel
- art museums
- making up songs about what I'm doing at the moment and singing them to my husband who always compliments me even though I have a terrible voice
- washing my hair with purple shampoo
- hot hot hot baths
- playing monopoly
- bike rides
- weeding (not fun but satisfying)
- looking at my wedding photos
- opening a blueberry muffin and watching the blueberry split in two
- picking out earrings
- wrapping a scarf
- kissing
image from everystockphoto.com
- laughing with my husband
- sparklers
- jumping into bed after shaving my legs
- reading Alice in Wonderland again with my husband
- taking photographs
- going over to my parents house when everyone is there
- sunday dinner at the in laws
- swimming
- smores
- hummus and felafel
- art museums
- making up songs about what I'm doing at the moment and singing them to my husband who always compliments me even though I have a terrible voice
- washing my hair with purple shampoo
- hot hot hot baths
- playing monopoly
- bike rides
- weeding (not fun but satisfying)
- looking at my wedding photos
- opening a blueberry muffin and watching the blueberry split in two
- picking out earrings
- wrapping a scarf
- kissing
image from everystockphoto.com
No comments:
Post a Comment