
SO,
Here in Idaho we have a "God and Country" festival that is not sponsored by any specific religion.
For 42 looong years the Pentagon has allowed planes to fly over and grace the festival.
NOT THIS YEAR. The Obama administration has once again flexed its anti-religious muscles and denied the festival's request for the annual Pentagon display.
Bill O'Reilly can be obnoxious, I will admit but he makes some sound sound points on the matter:
- Obama respects secularism but refuses to respect people of faith i.e. had religious symbols covered up during speech at Georgetown (this made me want to throw up), did not attend any Day of Prayer events (often attended by Presidents) and more.
- He takes a strong stance on abortion but then admits he has no opinion on when life begins - if this is so, how can he take such a strong anti-life position?
- He respects the Muslim faith by dressing in traditional/religious clothing but refuses to recognize or respect religious traditions in his own country****
Please watch:
God, Obama and Global Warming
*** I personally don't find offense with Obama dressing in full Muslim dress. I think it is important, nay VITAL, to reach out to the Muslim community and especially the Arab street and have expressed this on my previous blog. However what I find fault with is Obama respecting Muslim religion and not respecting Christian values. Hypocritical. And like my husband, I do not stand for hypocrites.
L-Dub
Here in Idaho we have a "God and Country" festival that is not sponsored by any specific religion.
For 42 looong years the Pentagon has allowed planes to fly over and grace the festival.
NOT THIS YEAR. The Obama administration has once again flexed its anti-religious muscles and denied the festival's request for the annual Pentagon display.
Bill O'Reilly can be obnoxious, I will admit but he makes some sound sound points on the matter:
- Obama respects secularism but refuses to respect people of faith i.e. had religious symbols covered up during speech at Georgetown (this made me want to throw up), did not attend any Day of Prayer events (often attended by Presidents) and more.
- He takes a strong stance on abortion but then admits he has no opinion on when life begins - if this is so, how can he take such a strong anti-life position?
- He respects the Muslim faith by dressing in traditional/religious clothing but refuses to recognize or respect religious traditions in his own country****
Please watch:
God, Obama and Global Warming
*** I personally don't find offense with Obama dressing in full Muslim dress. I think it is important, nay VITAL, to reach out to the Muslim community and especially the Arab street and have expressed this on my previous blog. However what I find fault with is Obama respecting Muslim religion and not respecting Christian values. Hypocritical. And like my husband, I do not stand for hypocrites.
L-Dub
oh NO he didn't just disrepect Idaho!
ReplyDeleteRidiculous. Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna post this on Facebook, it's very interesting. I can't stand hypocrites either. I love the line about when this gets to the point that he's disrespecting people of faith.