
SO, my fab sister in law, Tiff is very good at getting stupendous deals and finding all the bargains. Inspired by her I have decided to start coupon clipping.
I also am spurred on by all the blog posts I see of people covering their table with food and announcing they got it all for only $50 or something!
Bargain Shoppers:
Any suggestions for me?
Websites? (I already use Krazy Coupon Lady and Coupons.com)
Best places to get the deals?
Hook a sister up.
:)
image from fffound.com
I also am spurred on by all the blog posts I see of people covering their table with food and announcing they got it all for only $50 or something!
Bargain Shoppers:
Any suggestions for me?
Websites? (I already use Krazy Coupon Lady and Coupons.com)
Best places to get the deals?
Hook a sister up.
:)
image from fffound.com
No comments:
Post a Comment