So we got our wedding album a few weeks ago. Man, Cyndee our photographer*** is good!! She is not only an excellent photo but she is great at design as well.
It is a black bound album with stock pages so it lays flat in the middle. I am over the friggin moon about this album. I started crying when I saw it for the first time at Cyndee's house.
I have to admit Sam and I look at it all the time. If I'm not feeling so hot, it cheers me right up. What a perfect, lovely lovely day that was. Sometimes I wish I could relive it again and again and again. Or at least carry my bouquet around daily.
I have to admit Sam and I look at it all the time. If I'm not feeling so hot, it cheers me right up. What a perfect, lovely lovely day that was. Sometimes I wish I could relive it again and again and again. Or at least carry my bouquet around daily.
***check out Sam and I's feet from our engagement shoot on her main page











No comments:
Post a Comment