and now I have to wear real glasses. ugh. i hate not having the choice. I had to grab the glasses really fast because the place was closing so I just chose thin and gold. but I wish I could change now. I like my bigger glasses the best but they don't look good with my short bangs. also: I can't wear any of my rad sunglasses anymore!
Too bad I'm afraid to use contacts!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1. you neeeeed to try contacts
ReplyDelete2. glasses look great in you. I love mine, but it's tricky finding the "stylish" glasses that fit my nose. I can't stand it when glasses are loose.
Are you looking for a new pair? I found that lens crafters has a better variety of stylish one's as opposed to costco.
hello hot specs wearing gal.
ReplyDeletei have worn darn glasses since I was in 7th grade.... bane of my existence, thorn in my side... but i know, wearing contacts sort of blows (at least i don't love them)
ps. i used to bend a paper clip and shove it in my mouth to pretend that i have a retainer. now, lo and behold, my teeth are super gnarly and i NEED BRACES!!! too bad i'm too much of a wanny to get them. and poor. oh so poor.
You should give contacts a try, they're not scary at all!! Your glasses look fab, but I can see that you miss having options. I love my contacts, I can't imagine not having that option.
ReplyDelete