Tuesday, February 2, 2010

happy list: katy


things i love about katy:

her enthusiasm
she is so complimentary
cutest daughter ever!
best blog friend - her blog is hilarious!
she's a byu-i pal

katy's happy list:


OK, i'm loving these Happy Lists!!!! AWESOME to the power of RADICAL.

oh and the rings make my heart aflutter, they are freakin fabulous!!!

I suppose I'll add my two cents in here too!!!!

What makes a Katy Happy?
1. Strong Arms
2. High Mega-pixels
3. Sincere humility
4. Brand new deodorant
5. Getting the giggles
6. Toes in the grass
7. The Cure
8. Encouragement
9. Bear hugs from the Hubs
10. Ava, my sweet nugget

1 comment:

  1. Boo ya, it's me!

    Thanks for the sweetness words, Liv, you're da shizzle, yo!

    LOVE those necklaces... num num num... droooling.

    and BOO/HISS for being sick... I'll have to try out your "secret remedy" next time i fall victim to the bubonic plague! HA!, LOVE IT!

    Feel BETTER soon

    ReplyDelete