Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Good Friday



***We are going PRIVATE on Sunday. Go here if you want included***

It's Good Friday everybody! Are you so excited for Easter and General Conference for those of you that participate?

cause I. AM. PUMPED. I loooooove holidays, gets you through the week if you know what I mean.

I took some lovely pictures of my small but growing potted porch garden as well as our easter goodies but it takes a while to size down the photos when I use the canon so you'll just have to wait, i guess.

We are having Easter lunch at AJ and Tessa's (the Momster Dadster and Tayster are all on a lovely Caribbean vacay. luckies.) and then easter dinner at the Whitakers. We bought lots of treats and toys for our very own easter basket together....I love getting into the spirit!

I think there is going to be a huge easter egg hunt at my parents place eventually...not sure when. They have the ULTIMATE yard for easter egg hunting: an acre of grass, lots of saaaweeet hiding places and tons of landscaping. They usually hide specials eggs and they have always hid our baskets (they usually hide mine in the field or something - my brothers think its funny) so I am sad they are gone. Hopefully we can do something when they get back.

P.S. next week a year ago - sam and i got engaged. can you believe it???????

image: my own, angel holding one of the emblems of the passion on the bridge to the castel d angelo in rome

1 comment:

  1. Love that bouquet! Both your, and the Alice in Wonderland one! So pretty.

    Did you get my email about being added once you go private?

    mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com

    sweetest_kitten@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete