






a year ago this week samuel william whitaker asked me to marry him and in doing so bought himself a whole lotta:
scarves
red lipstick
loud laughing
cooking fiascoes
worry about getting murdered at night
earrings
loud singing in the car
blogging
treat eating
photo taking
online shopping
sometimes crying fits
dog avoiding
swimming
moaning and belly aching
shoes
office references
secret surprises
gwen stefani songs
popcorn
holiday-ing
halloween dressing up
but ya know what folks - i think he's ok with it.
cause im sure down.
p.s.: my favorite facebook comment when i got engaged: (see last picture) "livi, next time you get engaged, paint your nails - katie dirty denkers"
Being private definitely limits the amount of comments (i've noticed...and have been sad...) but I feel LOTS safer now.
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE your ring. Seriously so gorgeous. And you + sam need to reproduce because I can't wait for a lil livi running around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(no pressure,..)