Monday, April 5, 2010

why we are private

heres the deal.

our friend went private because they were having identity theft issues.

sam and i are really tight with our security and we have been on the brink of going private for sometime and this put us over the edge.

for one thing, we don't want out identities stolen, and for another we don't like the idea that anyone we know/don't know can look at our biz nass anytime they want.

(i.e. bosses, coworkers, creepsters, nosy people)

it sucks cause its harder to keep in touch with old friends you find on the blogosphere and making contact with new cool bloggers - but hey its safety first people.

so anyways, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for wanting to read our blog!

we will keep updates on a public blog: samandliviupdates.blogspot.com

(thanks meags for the idea!)

you can add this to your google reader and then follow the link straight to our blogs.

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh... thanks for telling us what made you guys go private... i'm always on the precipice of doing so myself-- it just seems like a lot of work (laaaazy me!) but the idea of some freaky freakzoid out there following my fam every step of our lives (especially Ava's) makes me shudder. I'm torn... so i really appreciate your two cents on the matter!!!

    i might be a bit lax about checking this though... i suck at checking private blogs regularly since i don't even have a link list on my blog- i have to do it the long way! But trust me, you're still on my top blogs i love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea. I was FREAKED when I found out who wanted to be added to our private list. I was like....I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!! who else is looking at our blog that I don't know...yikes!

    ReplyDelete