SO in Vancouver there was this little place called Fritz right around the corner of our hotel. IT sold just fries. Euro style fries and we ate there (well I ate there) probably half a dozen times over our honeymoon.
Come to find out there is a fry place in Boise too. You pick the type of potato you want (gold, russet, yam, etc>) and then the cut. They have a great selection of salts (I got rosemary and garlic) and sauces (they even have blueberry ketchup.) So much fun and yummy! Everything is organic and fresh. Sam got a regular bacon burger and I got a vegan burger. SOO Good!!
We went to Goodys for dessert. Lovely date.
Come to find out there is a fry place in Boise too. You pick the type of potato you want (gold, russet, yam, etc>) and then the cut. They have a great selection of salts (I got rosemary and garlic) and sauces (they even have blueberry ketchup.) So much fun and yummy! Everything is organic and fresh. Sam got a regular bacon burger and I got a vegan burger. SOO Good!!
We went to Goodys for dessert. Lovely date.
um YUM. oh my that place looks so good!! french fries are my fave!
ReplyDeleteps. cute shoes.