I loved my wedding dress.
My seamstress was Barbie McCormick who I found through Caledonia Fine Fabrics.
She actually sewed Heather Rae's (an Idaho film producer) dress for the Oscars (the one on the right in the pic below).
I worked with Barbie to design my dress and she helped me pick out the fabric and lace. Working with her was wonderful. I knew just what i wanted and she made my dreams a reality. I also loved the fabrics from Caledonia. My wedding lace was probably the most beautiful lace I have ever seen!!
See Barbie's Bio here
I highly recommend Barbie. I was so happy with my dress. It was exactly what I had in mind: unique, flattering, comfortable and above all beautiful and special to me!!
To reach Barbie call Caledonia Fabrics: 208.338.0895
My seamstress was Barbie McCormick who I found through Caledonia Fine Fabrics.
She actually sewed Heather Rae's (an Idaho film producer) dress for the Oscars (the one on the right in the pic below).
I worked with Barbie to design my dress and she helped me pick out the fabric and lace. Working with her was wonderful. I knew just what i wanted and she made my dreams a reality. I also loved the fabrics from Caledonia. My wedding lace was probably the most beautiful lace I have ever seen!!
See Barbie's Bio here
I highly recommend Barbie. I was so happy with my dress. It was exactly what I had in mind: unique, flattering, comfortable and above all beautiful and special to me!!
To reach Barbie call Caledonia Fabrics: 208.338.0895




No comments:
Post a Comment