We finally used up the last of our Bed Bath and Beyond gift cards.
We got an awesome laundry sorter. Maybe this makes me a nerd but I don't care because I am so excited about it.
It has four compartments and they're all removable so all you have to do is take one out and dump it in the washer!

We also got stuff for the bathroom and a super nice tall garbage can (garbage cans are WAY more expensive than I thought).
But the best of all is our new
SNOW CONE MACHINE!!!!
I eyed that sucker and was all googly eyed. Sam took one look at my expression and plopped it in the cart - no questions asked. Perma. Grin. !!!
We're bummed we didn't have it for the beginning of the summer but we can use it for a little while longer and then bust it out next summer.
It's from the same company as our popcorn machine and its uber cute!!
Snow Cone Love.
Sam is the BEST husband EVER!
We got an awesome laundry sorter. Maybe this makes me a nerd but I don't care because I am so excited about it.
It has four compartments and they're all removable so all you have to do is take one out and dump it in the washer!
We also got stuff for the bathroom and a super nice tall garbage can (garbage cans are WAY more expensive than I thought).
But the best of all is our new
SNOW CONE MACHINE!!!!
I eyed that sucker and was all googly eyed. Sam took one look at my expression and plopped it in the cart - no questions asked. Perma. Grin. !!!
We're bummed we didn't have it for the beginning of the summer but we can use it for a little while longer and then bust it out next summer.
It's from the same company as our popcorn machine and its uber cute!!
Snow Cone Love.
Sam is the BEST husband EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment