Here they are finally! The wedding pics - the whole lot. I absolutely loved my wedding.
wedding planning
all turned out to be worth it when my wedding went exactly as I had imagined!!
I went through the temple that morning and had a wonderful, uplifting experience. I love temples even more than I did before!
We were then married in the temple directly after and the ceremony was beautiful and one I will always cherish.
After we took pics at the temple. Our photographer was Cyndee Waynyoni, owner of ASHKI Photography. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her. She did an astounding job. She made my photos, unique, classic and modern all at the same time. Check out her work at http://ashkiphoto.com/blog/?p=151
As I came out the temple I got to see family and lots of friends who came out to support. We really appreciated everyone making th effort to be there!!
We had a fabulous luncheon at Louie's Italian restaurant in Meridian and then it was on to the reception. (Sam and I got to zip around in a little red mini cooper the whole day....it was so fun!)
Sam said one of his favorite parts of the day was seeing my face light up when I walked in the country club and saw everything decorated!!
Teen did an amazing job setting up all the pictures on the main table - we couldn't have done without your fashion and design skills!!
One of my favorite parts of the reception was my HUGE HUGE HUGE arrangement of flowers in a large vase resting just behind me in the line. IT was beyond gorgeous, it smelled divine and everyone complimented it all evening.
All my centerpieces were 22 unique all white bouquets arranged each with different flowers. I chose white vases, jugs and other containers to hold them. Each vase rested on a unique piece of china from a set with gold rims. IT was beautiful.
For my flowers I worked with Debbie Browne, from Petals and Stems in Meridian. You can find here website here: http://www.petalsandstemsfloral.com/
She has amazing talent and I would recommend her for any occasion. She made sketches for each individual bouquet and worked tirelessly to acquire the needed flowers. I really appreciated her work.
The Food was all catered by Spurwing. We had everything from long stemmed strawberries dipped in dark and white chocolate, a hummus Mediterranean plate, to carved beef that melted in your mouth, to a DIVINE cheese plate.
Unfortunately, Sam and I had to enjoy all this vicariously as we didn't get any of our food.
To say my cakes brought joy to my heart is an understatement. Tia Dowdle of Takes the Cake (email me if you want info: liviosborne (at) gmail (dot) com)
is a master. I originally was going to have 4 cakes but we decided that would be too much left over cake so we siphoned it down to two. I showed her the pictures i wanted and she recreated perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend her.
We spent the evening in the line and then ate some cake back in the back corner where no one could see us right before we left.
(we bucked the traditional toasts, bouquet throwing, dancing, cake cutting, etc.)
but it was STILL the party of the year.
We left in a limo (adorned with secret surprises from sweet family and friends) with everyone cheering us on and waving goodbye. I had never been so happy in my entire life.
To check out Barbie McCormick who made my gorgeous dress and did an incredible job go
here
wedding planning
all turned out to be worth it when my wedding went exactly as I had imagined!!
I went through the temple that morning and had a wonderful, uplifting experience. I love temples even more than I did before!
We were then married in the temple directly after and the ceremony was beautiful and one I will always cherish.
After we took pics at the temple. Our photographer was Cyndee Waynyoni, owner of ASHKI Photography. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her. She did an astounding job. She made my photos, unique, classic and modern all at the same time. Check out her work at http://ashkiphoto.com/blog/?p=151
As I came out the temple I got to see family and lots of friends who came out to support. We really appreciated everyone making th effort to be there!!
We had a fabulous luncheon at Louie's Italian restaurant in Meridian and then it was on to the reception. (Sam and I got to zip around in a little red mini cooper the whole day....it was so fun!)
Sam said one of his favorite parts of the day was seeing my face light up when I walked in the country club and saw everything decorated!!
Teen did an amazing job setting up all the pictures on the main table - we couldn't have done without your fashion and design skills!!
One of my favorite parts of the reception was my HUGE HUGE HUGE arrangement of flowers in a large vase resting just behind me in the line. IT was beyond gorgeous, it smelled divine and everyone complimented it all evening.
All my centerpieces were 22 unique all white bouquets arranged each with different flowers. I chose white vases, jugs and other containers to hold them. Each vase rested on a unique piece of china from a set with gold rims. IT was beautiful.
For my flowers I worked with Debbie Browne, from Petals and Stems in Meridian. You can find here website here: http://www.petalsandstemsfloral.com/
She has amazing talent and I would recommend her for any occasion. She made sketches for each individual bouquet and worked tirelessly to acquire the needed flowers. I really appreciated her work.
The Food was all catered by Spurwing. We had everything from long stemmed strawberries dipped in dark and white chocolate, a hummus Mediterranean plate, to carved beef that melted in your mouth, to a DIVINE cheese plate.
Unfortunately, Sam and I had to enjoy all this vicariously as we didn't get any of our food.
To say my cakes brought joy to my heart is an understatement. Tia Dowdle of Takes the Cake (email me if you want info: liviosborne (at) gmail (dot) com)
is a master. I originally was going to have 4 cakes but we decided that would be too much left over cake so we siphoned it down to two. I showed her the pictures i wanted and she recreated perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend her.
We spent the evening in the line and then ate some cake back in the back corner where no one could see us right before we left.
(we bucked the traditional toasts, bouquet throwing, dancing, cake cutting, etc.)
but it was STILL the party of the year.
We left in a limo (adorned with secret surprises from sweet family and friends) with everyone cheering us on and waving goodbye. I had never been so happy in my entire life.
To check out Barbie McCormick who made my gorgeous dress and did an incredible job go
here
























































































ok, that white cake is seriously GORGEOUS. and i'm in love with your color choices... or should I say choice? that blue! dang girl. you've got great taste.
ReplyDeletewhat a classy wedding!! i especially love your flower centerpieces, and all unique! the white and bright blue looked great together.
ReplyDeletei love your wedding portraits, liv! they are so beautiful! YOU are beautiful!
ReplyDeletei miss you! we should do lunch, or dinner, or a double date sometime. something! i'd just love to see you.
Hi Livi! Hi Sam. Congratulations! Your wedding day was gorgeous I love your dress and hair and colors and just the whole thing. I am so happy for you guys. Marriage is the bestest!
ReplyDeleteGlad you found me, lets keep in touch.
Livi- just stumbled onto your blog! so glad i did- your wedding dress is divine! congratulations! i sometimes wish i could have my wedding day over again too, except get to eat this time :)
ReplyDelete