Mr. Whitaker and I went grocery shopping last night. I had a thick stack of coupons on hand and after everything was said and done we saved $100.00 dollars!!!!!!!
Sam has never been coupon shopping with me before and it was awesome to share in the fun of watching your balance decrease and decrease with each coupon and doubler. We felt so good unpacking our groceries.
Some of the loot:
- copious amounts of paper towels
- tons of good jolly green giant frozen and canned veggies
- tons of cereal
- really good, normally expensive body wash
- special toothpaste
- lots of over the counter medicine
- frozen pizza
This is how happy I am:
Sam has never been coupon shopping with me before and it was awesome to share in the fun of watching your balance decrease and decrease with each coupon and doubler. We felt so good unpacking our groceries.
Some of the loot:
- copious amounts of paper towels
- tons of good jolly green giant frozen and canned veggies
- tons of cereal
- really good, normally expensive body wash
- special toothpaste
- lots of over the counter medicine
- frozen pizza
This is how happy I am:
one day, when i finally have my own house, you will have to teach me how to coupon!
ReplyDeleteit was great to see you and sam on sunday. travis and i were talking about it and we really would love to get together with you guys sometime soon! we'll have to make it happen!