Swimming
Dutch Oven cooking
family dinner
Art in the Park
Pizza
crepes
magic potion
coupon cutting
corn dogs
Basque Food
Sculpture Garden
Season 5 of the Office
Ice cream cake cupcakes from coldstone
perfect weekend
Dutch Oven cooking
family dinner
Art in the Park
Pizza
crepes
magic potion
coupon cutting
corn dogs
Basque Food
Sculpture Garden
Season 5 of the Office
Ice cream cake cupcakes from coldstone
perfect weekend
FUN! Don't be blue- not after a weekend like that! Thanks so much for your comment on my sad-day post- It cheered me up more than I can tell you. I hope your day is looking better, too. Just the thought that we can/should/will get to know each other better is like a bottle of happiness.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing pics of you and your sweet husband and all of the fun you have together. And I'm glad that someone appreciates my anti-abortion ramblings- I know that my super crazy liberal older bro doesn't. haha I almost do it just to needle him. See- I'm not so nice. Maybe you don't want to be my friend. haha xoxox