
We all struggle with different problems. We all need to find hope to carry on at times. My religion helps me come closer to God and to my Savior, Jesus Christ.
I love this website. It is a great tool.
HOPE
One of my favorite times of the year is General Conference. Leaders of my church speak about various topics. I love hearing about loving our fellow man, Jesus Christ, the scriptures and how to come closer to God.
General Conference is the weekend and I am so excited!
I love this website. It is a great tool.
HOPE
One of my favorite times of the year is General Conference. Leaders of my church speak about various topics. I love hearing about loving our fellow man, Jesus Christ, the scriptures and how to come closer to God.
General Conference is the weekend and I am so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment