




I made a New Years Resolution to read a book of month.
Not doing so good, I think I have a pareehty decent excuse, however: I fell in love got engaged and married!!
Needless to say I have a slew of books in my reading list. Thought I would share some of my good finds:
Jerusalem, The Eternal City, David B. Galbraith, D. Kelly Ogden, Andrew C. Skinner
Manet and the Execution of Maximilian, John Elderfeld
Temple and Cosmos, Hugh Nibley
The Gate of Heaven, Matthew B. Brown
The Life of Mohammad, Washington Irving
Not doing so good, I think I have a pareehty decent excuse, however: I fell in love got engaged and married!!
Needless to say I have a slew of books in my reading list. Thought I would share some of my good finds:
Jerusalem, The Eternal City, David B. Galbraith, D. Kelly Ogden, Andrew C. Skinner
Manet and the Execution of Maximilian, John Elderfeld
Temple and Cosmos, Hugh Nibley
The Gate of Heaven, Matthew B. Brown
The Life of Mohammad, Washington Irving
No comments:
Post a Comment