Tuesday, March 9, 2010

bits and pieces

one of my favorite home and design stores in new york ABC Carpet and Home just opened a new restaurant called ABC Kitchen. It sounds wonderful. Wish I could go there again.


kristine emailed me this this morning and totally made my day by saying the girl reminded her of me!! (thanks K) the funny thing is i have a ring just like that except coral colored.



are you as obsessed with the daily candy as i am?? these great finds were in my inbox this morning. ironically, my blogger friend, Zelda, apparently is sending me a bag just like this!! Bravo!


thought this laptop cover was divine.....



i love little bits and pieces that brighten my day!

3 comments:

  1. the girl's jewelry is so stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the cool/rad/pretty things you put on here... the links keep me WAY too busy (for a 2 year old, at least) but keep em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that photo of the girl and I was so inspired by her! I'd love to just pile on all of the amazing jewels!

    ReplyDelete