Friday, March 5, 2010

weekend wonder


it's friday again!!! i am so glad i got through this week. it was pretty rough last week and the beginning of this week but i have had some hope and rays of sunshine in my life and the last three days turned out pretty darn good.

the daily grind can get rough. sam works late and i work early and we don't have the same day of except for sunday (and on sunday we have church for a lot of the day) so it can be hard. sam and i discussed how we feel like we wake up, work, (luckily we get to have lunch together most days) and then we eat and go to bed.

so that is why my friends i LOVE my weekends!! sam gets off early on saturdays so i get to have him around from about 2:15 on Sat. until Monday morning!

it will be a pretty regular weekend with lots of cleaning, gyming (hopefully), homeworking and laundrying but i am super excited to go to the beautiful temple saturday night!

its a beautiful day outside. its nice to have the sun shining through my windows at work.

what are you doing this weekend?


image: stream in the englischer garten in munich

4 comments:

  1. I love having the hubs home during the weekend too! We're gonna have a pretty chill Friday night, maybe play some games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard when your schedules are off. I'm having the same problem with my bff; she works EVERY night but Mondays, and I haven't seen her in two weeks! But we make it work, just like you do. :) Hope your weekend is great! I've got some closet cleaning to do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. weekends are the bomb... j'adore.

    saw this and thought of you:

    http://www.shopbando.com/Product.aspx?eid=222


    crazy how often I shop through your eyes now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww soak up all the time with your hubby you can get! That's so hard when you're working with different schedules---my fiance and I go through the same thing. Anywho, I think we're going to a movie tonight. Nothing special, but it's always fun to be out on a good old fashioned date : ) Hope you're enjoying yourselves! XO Katie

    ReplyDelete