blog friends and seeing old friends - but my friend recently had a
scare and sam and I are pretty tight with our security........ so alas
we have to bite the bullet.
One week peeps to get your emails into palefoot44 (at) gmail (dot) com
or leave a comment with your email.
if I don't hear from you I will assume you don't want an invite.
Also: we are creating a public blog that you can add to google reader or wherever you get updates that tells you when we have an update and directs you to our private blogs.
the address is: samandliviupdates.blogspot.com
Sorry for the incovenience!!!
Posted from my iPhone

ok, so i've had this inner debate for a LONG time now: private or public... so i've gotta know, what changed your mind? I know there are horrible people out there (and it's especially creepy when all i do is post pics of my kid) but was there a specific reason why you're going private?
ReplyDeletelemme know if/when you get the chance! :)
oh and I would LOVE an invite too!!
katywils (at) gmail (dot) com