I need to go get some foundation from sephora as in have to go before monday or i wont have any makeup for work.
i really need to get my hair trimmed badly. i've decided to cut off all of the dead hair that was bleached and just start over again because despite all the treatments and only washing it every four days and not bleaching it or coloring it, my hair is just so blah! So I am going to cut off the dead stuff and start growing it out from there.
im feeling good enough that i feel like i should be doing something but if i start doing anything other than just sitting i get feeling really sick really fast. last night i was just sitting at the computer and my body temp dropped like an anvil from a skyscraper. I couldn't get warm I had to stay in the shower for about 30 minutes to warm up my body temp.
Being sick is the pits.
plus it snowed.
No comments:
Post a Comment