Wednesday, March 24, 2010

welcome!


so i was at the subway drive through this morning to get some breakfast because i was starving and running late.

i woke up at 5 this morning at was extremely tired.

the girl said to me through the speaker - welcome to subway.

and i stupidly and super enthusiastically said: "WELL welcome to you TOO!"

what exactly i was welcoming her too - i don't know.

sleep. people. it works wonders for the witty repore'.


image: statue of liberty during more restful times (and more damaged hair times)

2 comments:

  1. ha! that's hilarious! i do that same thing when I'm at the movies... "enjoy the movie!" "you too!"

    ps. hellooooooo hot stuff, love the pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that too. People will say, "Cute baby" and I'll say, "You too." But they have no baby...I don't know, its just habit. But I can totally hear you saying that to that girl. And everytime I see your hair like that I like it more and more. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete